This update is focused on fixing some important crashes, bricks, and functionality issues, and also on a few key performance optimizations.
As usual, you can download it directly from the website, or you can use the built-in updater via Settings –> Updates –> Check Now.
Changes since 4.0:
- Move Selected Pixels tool performance has been significantly optimized.
- Move Selected Pixels tool was always leaving transparent black behind instead of the secondary color with alpha removed.
- Brush tools with odd-sized brushes and no antialiasing were drawing at 1 size smaller.
- Fixed some apparent ‘lag’ in the brush tools due to an off-by-1 glitch in the stroke path calculation code.
- The brush tool preview circle no longer scales by the system DPI setting, which made it too big.
- Removed the momentary hourglass/wait cursor after drawing (e.g. pencil and brush tools).
- Optimized performance of the Shapes tool, especially for the Ellipse shape.
View original post 303 more words